DVCruise
Contributor Level: Captain

Anybody Been on the Ruby Princess since January 2017?

I was on the Ruby a couple times last year ... wondering if any significant changes or tips from anybody who's been on her recently ...

Tags:

8 Answers

AuntPinkie

I guess you'll just have to book another cruise to find out.Wink

glomarrone
Contributor Level: Admiral

Sorry, I haven't cruised on Princes in awhile. 

DVCruise

I'll know tomorrow ... that's what I'm sailing on ....

AuntPinkie

That's almost instant gratification.Wink

JCOAKML

Hurray!  Happy sailing.  I'm interested in seeing the list of all the Princess cruise ships you've been on so far. 

I'm still a newbie at cruising but right now Princess is my favorite.  I've done NCL, HAL, and Carnival.

DVCruise

Crown to Mexico, Ruby to Mexico, Royal to Caribbean, Crown to Coastal LA to Vancouver, Grand to Alaska Inside passage, Ruby to Coastal Vancouver to LA, Ruby to West Coast Getaway, Royal to Southern Caribbean, Royal to Eastern Caribbean, Royal to Caribbean, Star to Hawaii, and Regal to Caribbean ... a couple were back-to-backs on same ship ...Royal & Regal are my favorites - they're almost identical...

DVCruise

So some of the bad reviews I had seen recently about the Ruby proved to be true.  Worse cruise out of 15 Princess cruises (including the 3 previously great Ruby trips).  The overall management of that entire ship has nose dived ... step it up Princess!

AuntPinkie

I am sure you let (or will be letting) management know!  I am sad you had so many things go awry, but happy you knew who to talk to about the problem.  Sometimes showing your "elite card" is necessary for the proper action to be taken.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.