Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who continually forgets to unmark the notify my when someone responds to a thread. 

5 Answers

Bubba...... in the header just to the left of "Search" is your logo and a drop down.

1. drop down to settings

2. go to "E-mail notifications"

Here you can turn off all the notification e-mails.    I did this over a year ago so my mail box is not flooded every day for each comment added to the forum.

That saved my sanity when I found it on Cruise Critic.  Those threads are so busy my work email was getting overtaken with notifications.

I learned my lesson and always check the litle box, but now I'm gonna go check my settings as well Happy  Good question, Bubba!!

Awesome! Done Thanks!

It’s so much easier to sort through emails when the notifications are turned off. I had it on for a while but was getting so many notifications, I just deleted them without looking at them, so I made sure I changed my settings too.

I know this is from 2 days ago but you have just saved my life!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.