Adventure of the seas

What renovations were done on the adventure of the seas? 

Tags: Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas

3 Answers

[quote=smille19]

What renovations were done on the adventure of the seas? 

[/quotehe company went all out on this ship.
Adventure of the Seas underwent a massive $61 million dollar renovation.  One hundred new staterooms were added.  All existing stateroom were upgraded, too.  Look for new  Izumi Japanese cuisine, Chop Grill Steakhouse, Bolero Latin Lounge and a new suites lounge: T

My wife and I were on the Adventure a couple weeks after she came out of dry dock last year, it was our second time on board so we had something to compare too... in addition to the above mentioned upgrades they also added water slides, a flowrider and a splash park. 

Adventure is a great ship, and in my opinion, just the right size and some unbeatable itineraries.

I can't wait to see the ship! We've been on Explorer but not the adventure! May 11th here we come!!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.