2018 beer and wine prices at ports

Hi!!!!! I'm new on this... so sorry for the lack of experience. After reading carefully the Cheers Liquor Package info from Carnival, I don't think that will work for us on a 7 day cruise, because at the end adds on. I would like to know about your experience buying a very cold beer at the ports or that glass of wine...how expensive or how cheap? Places you can recommends? We're not heavy drinkers, but beer and a good red wine  will make my husband cheer. Cayman Island, Mahogany Bay, Belize and Conzumel. Can wait to learn from you all. Thanks :)

Tags: Caribbean - Western Grand Cayman George Town Tips for beer and wine prices at the ports

5 Answers

Just want to welcome you to the forum.  I can't help with your question, but others will I'm sure.

Thanks! :)

Cayman, Belize and Cozumel will have reasonably priced (and cold) beverages. Most bars in the same area will have the same price, so you can pretty much just play Cerveza Roulette (pick a place and have a beer).

My favorite spot in Cozumel is the restaurant all the way to the left as you go into the plaza. There is what appears to be a very popular bar just to your right as you enter the plaza, but I haven't gone there. There are quite a few places outside of the plaza, but I don't like to drink too far away from the ship.

Belize, Mahogany Bay and Cayman also have plenty of bars within walking distance.

Was in Cayman with NCL and they had a great "Flavours of Caymen" tour which started at 9 AM and started with the Tortuga rum cake factory with samples of flavoured rum and run cake then off to the Seven Fathoms run distillery where we sampled 9 rums and then off to the CayBrew brewery where it was all you could sample tasting. Wow ... At 11:30 they poured us off the tour bus by the docks ... after lunch definitely needed a wee nap.

I like beer! It make me a jolly good fellow!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.