2.5 days in Bermuda November 2016

Does anyone know if the ship stays overnight or does it leave every night?  We are there for 2.5 days, but it says 8-5. 7-5 & 7-12.  Just wondering, because some of the excursions are sunset cruises.  TIA

Tags: Bermuda King

9 Answers

You stay at dockside. What cruise line are you on? Where are you docking, At Kings Wharf? What is so great you can use the ship as a hotel and explore. Just don't be late for departure on the last day , otherwise once you check with the ship anything goes.....

Have fun. We did the Big Smilefirst time and will have more fun in June 2017....

We are on Carnival, I was just curious because the first 2 days it says 5pm.  So it actually stays overnight and we cam come and go? 

I would check with the travel agent that you use, but I know in our case we can and did leave the ship often.

Thanks, I will email my PVP with Carnival.  When I find out for sure I will post for others to know.

You remain docked. You are free to come and go as you please the entire time.

Wait a minute.....Bermuda in November ?????????????  What ship goes to Bermuda in November ?????????? I thought October was the latest a ship goes there.   I can tell you this, don't plan on going into the ocean.

The Ecstasy on November 5th ????  Little wonder prices start at $779.   Well look on the bright side.  The beaches will be empty

And the rum tastes fine any time of year

In November it tastes better in Antigua

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.