11/10/2017

Can anyone from past cruises on the princess know anything about the soda package? I heard the only two choices are regular coke and diet. All other flavors are served in cans. They are not included in the soda package.

This does not make any sense. Looking forward to meeting some of you. My wife and i will be at the bar.

Tags: Too many stories

4 Answers

Any fountain drink and/or mocktail (non-alcoholic drinks) are available and hot chocolate.  I seem to remember that cans of coke were available on deck but iced fountain beverages such as sprite, root beer, etc were the norm in all the other venues....

I found this on the Princess website - hope it is what you are looking for

• From $8.05 USD per person, per day*
  • Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package, entitling you to unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise.

How can anyone drink so much soda? Yuck

Umm, there's no minimum amount to drink, so someone may buy it and just have a couple of sodas plus the other drinks included in the price. People could say the same for the alcohol packages "How can anyone drink so much alcohol? Yuck"  Big Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.