April 2015 - 7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip) Cruise on Pride of America
1. No baggage cart or porter standing by in the unloading area.
2. Extremely small cabins.
3. Quality and quantity of food below average.
4. Dinning room service was horrific. Servers had little or no personality with no guest interaction. Service was slow and sometimes absent altogether. It took an average of 2 1/2 hours to get through every meal and as a result we missed two shows even though we were seat at 6-6:30 Pm.
5. Many shipboard instructions, both written & verbal were imprecise, ambiguous and unclear.
6. Charged $68.00 for laundry when flyer advertised " $24.00 per bag if submitted by Tuesday night. Mine was submitted on Monday.
7. Crew and staff poorly trained in all areas of customer service.