Introducing The Cruiseline.com Facebook Profile Photo Frame
Display your love of cruising and support for the cruise industry to all your friends and family by adding our ‘I Love Cruising’ frame to your Facebook profile picture!
How to Add the Frame to Your Profile Picture
On a desktop computer:
- Go to facebook.com/profilepicframes and search ‘Cruiseline’ (no space) in the search box at the upper left.
- Look for the frame named ‘I love cruising’ that’s by Cruiseline.com in the results that appear. Click to select.
- Adjust the frame to fit your profile photo. Once you’re satisfied with that, choose how long you want the frame on your photo at the bottom.
- Once those settings have been chosen, click the blue “Use as profile picture” button at the bottom right to save it.
On a mobile device:
- Go to facebook.com/profilepicframes and tap ‘Add a frame.’ Or if you’re using the Facebook app, go to your profile page and click on the little camera icon on your profile picture and select ‘Add Frame.’
- Search ‘Cruiseline’ (no space) in the search box at the top. Look for the one called ‘I love cruising’ that’s by Cruiseline.com in the results that appear and hit select.
- You can choose how long you want the frame on your photo by tapping ‘Make temporary.’
- Tap ‘Save’ in the top right corner to save the frame to your photo!
Note: If you have a Facebook friend that already has this frame, you can also go to the post on their profile where they changed it and click to try the frame on your own photo!
Be sure to let us know if you used it! And if you have any questions about adding this frame to your profile picture, ask them on this forum post!
Join the discussion
Are you planning to use our new frame?