December 2015 - 8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip) Cruise on Carnival Conquest
- The staff was as friendly and accommodating as any cruise I have been on.
- 12 hours in Curacao was awesome
- Cheers program was priced right and I was appreciative that I could pay for that before the cruise
- Food in the "special restaurant" was really good and the staff there was perhaps the best I have had on a cruise.
- Price - cheapest of the holiday cruises (you get what you pay for).
- The ship is chopped up not an open feeling as many other cruises I have been on.
- Interior needs to be updated
- The choppiness of the ship made the smoke from the casino overwhelming. Higher ceilings or better smoke filtration is needed.
- I was disappointed by half moon cay and Grand Turk. Very little to do there which mean more time on the ship.
- Food in the regular dining room was average at best. Anytime dining process is awful, we waited 40-60 minutes each night to be seated.
- Catamaran snorkel trip in Aruba held 80 people, way to many people in my opinion. I think for these types of excursions the cruise line should publish capacity. We arrived at the excursion and immediately got off due to the number of people. Carnival fully refunded the excursion.
- Polaris buggy adventure in Curacao would have been better if 2-3 of the buggies did not stall out. It is suppose to be a 2 person adventure we ended up in a 4 person buggy.