April 2015 - Adventure of the Seas to Caribbean - Southern
- The service and attitude of the majority of employees on the ship was terrible and made me feel like I was bothering them by asking them anything.
- The food both in the main dinning room and other areas of the ship was fit for a high school cafeteria at best.
- The game shows were very funny and entertaining, the comedy show however was not the least bit funny, and was about 15 minutes long.
- Scotch and wine tasting were both amazing.
- I felt like we spent the entire trip fending off people trying to sell me something.
- Overall it wasn't that great of an experience, the ports were fun and the ship was what you made of it.