January 2015 - Celebrity Summit to Caribbean - Southern
It appears Celebrity has cut back in many amreas:
- Dining room staff over worked, dinner takes up to 1 hr just to get the main meal.
- Food selection in Buffet very limited, and over cooked. After hours foods really cut back.
- Food in main dining over cooked, lack flavor.
- Traveled on Celebrity Jan 2014, food selection was great, food was cooked properly. Had an Irish head chef, same chef came on board the Celebrity Summit during the 7 day cruise, possibly he can work his magic to resolve the food, but I think Celebrity Corporate is in control.
- In cabin the towels had holes, were very worn, Complimentary bath robes worn out, edges had threads hanging on every edge.
- Do not take back to back cruises, Celebrity does not know how to handle this. Took 2 hours of standing around to accomplish we have seen Princess complete with no effort
- Celebrity Captains Circle person rude to passenger. Tour desk needs education on customer relations.