October 2014 - Carnival Inspiration to Mexico
1. At front door of some of the public restrooms they have wipes so you don't have to touch door knobs. Three thumbs up 1-^, 2-^, 3-^
2. Management of the cruise line allows staff to waste time animal figures. Perhaps management could require English classes so staff can communicate better with passengers.
3. Nearly all the passengers were from the United States Whereas all the staff were foreigners. Not an ideal situation in my way of thinking.
4. The cheapest ping pong balls I ever have seen. Also, ping pong paddles made of plastic.
5. I was disappointed that on this voyage, to my recollection, the ship near blew its horn.
6. The announcement guy talked way too fast. Sometimes we had to open our cabin door in order to hear him.
7. Getting around the ship was sometimes difficult because the ship had two names for each floor. Call the floors like this 4th Floor, 10th Floor, etc. Do away with floor names like the Promenade etc.*** Edited 10/24/14 by Community Manager to comply with our Community Guidelines ***