Grand Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Contributor Level: Captain

Best cruise so far

Sail Date: March 25, 2017

Reviewed: 25 days ago

Met so many wonderful people, both passengers and crew members.  Embarkation and disembarktion were both speedy and efficient.  Even the muster drill wasn't too bad.

Room attendant Ricardo is outstanding.  Shows I enjoyed the most were "British Invasion" and the illusionist.  The Crown Grill was outstanding.  I agree with many others about Sabitini's, skip it.  Service in both restaurants is outstanding but food in Sabitini's wasn't so good.

Spent a lot of time in Explorer's Lounge making friends with one of the bar maids there.  (One reason out of many that this was the best cruise so far for me.)  I had a wonderful week aboard and on shore excursions.  I have nothing negative to say about this cruise.

I booked the most forward room since I enjoy the movement of the ship. On the trip coming home the sea was rough and I got to experience a lot of movement. Not a complaint and I'd book there again. Just stating it so people reading this will keep that in mind, lots of movement forward. I enjoyed it, others might not.

Watch out for those stairs in rear on deck 7. Go from 7 to 6 back there and you'll be at a dead end. You'll have to go right back up to deck 7 to get anywhere. Made that mistake three times including the last night of the cruise.

1 Comment