Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eurodamm cruise

Sail Date: March 04, 2017

I loved having a priest onboard and being able to attend daily Mass.

The staff in the stores and cabin stewards were wonderful.

Bartenders in the lounges were friendly and lovely.

We never did get cozy with waiting staff at our table.  It was the first time EVER.;  I missed that friendliness.

This cruise had very little to do in the way of entertainment.  Food was good but not as much as they used to serve (one course was no longer served).  Ship was clean but kind of worn looking.  Almost no room for clothing.  Now I am comparing this to Royoal Carribbean's Allure of the Seas which may not be fair.  However, the Westerdam had much more space and more going on when I last sailed her.  Weather was not ideal but we did enjoy Half Moon Cay and Key West.  From now on I think I'll stick wotj Rpua; Carobbean.

It was clean but offered little space for clothing.
it was clean but tacky-looking in many areas.
Children's Programs N/A