Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Mediocre

Sail Date: December 23, 2016

Room Type: Suite

This was my very first time cruising and wanted EVERYTHING to be wonderful for the price I paid. There were many cute activities aboard the ship but we were only able to enjoy Nassau for 1 day which was a bummer. I loved the fact that there were a great deal of menu items that were able to be ordered via room service at no additional charge,  dinner was nice every night but portions were very small at times and myself and my children were still hungry afterwards. My downside to my trip was my cabin somehow got wet, a good portion at that and was only refunded $200. A great deal of the workers were rude but had bad manners. The buffet was ok at times especially for breakfast but very crowded and unorganized. After speaking with several other experienced cruisers, Royal is the way to go next time.

Was very wet our second day onboard, but was just ok.