Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Fun!

Sail Date: December 28, 2016

Well, we didn't get out on time because of fog, but that's not their fault. After the initial conflicts with the schedule etc. all went well. They worked very hard at getting the excursions squared away because of the schedule. Again, it's not their fault, but they went out of their way to have a good cruise.

- New Year's Party - I'm booking the same dates next year. The New Year's experience was awesome!

- One thing people need to do is to get to know your servers, waiters, and house keeping staff. They have great stories and are more willing to help you when you appreciate them. They work hard to make your cruise special.

- I have no complaints. I got what I paid for. We had a small room for 4 of us, but that's what we paid for, no complaints. The food was good, the staff was attentive and helpful. I only gave the cruise a 4 because of the schedule, but that's not on them.Big Smile

- The only negative I had was the Safety Drill. It was long could have been done better. We were late getting out, so the drill was late in the evening. I was tired and cranky anyway. I know it has to be done, I hope they can find a way to make it better.

We tried to follow the rules to have some order. Nobody else did, so we pushed and shoved like everyone else.
Galveston, Texas
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Go for the Uxmal excursion if you like ruins. It was great, well worth the time and money.