Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Inclimate Weather Delay

Sail Date: December 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I understand that there was heavy fog and that the ship could not safely port; however there was no compensation for the time lost. The cruise director was thee worst ever. We were on vacation I was with a group totaling 8 people of which it was the first time for a few of my party. Lee the cruise director could have done much better to make people feel better about not leaving port until practically the next morning. I know we could not party much while in port; however the next morning should have be an at sea party since the set sail party never happened. We were supposed to meet people in Cozumel, but because the itinerary was changed we missed the people we were supposed to meet. There was way to much miscommunication coming from members of the crew. The staff was not on the same page we received different answers for the same question. AngrySurprised We plan for this trip for half a year and never have I been so disappointed.

The location was perfect and the stateroom attendants were excellent.
Getting on and getting off were no problems at all.
This was a nice ship despite of how the trip went. Two thumbs up to Mr. Teguin and Mr. Martin stateroom attendants that kept me and my party's rooms clean.
There was not much entertainment on this cruise. I had more fun on the 3 day Bahamas trip I took in July 2016.
I have never been given so many false answers for the same question. Not all the crew was bad it did start off Rocky; however I do want to applaud my stateroom attendant Mr. Teguin (Mr. T) for the excellent service he gave despite of how the rest of the trip went.
The experience was not the best I received; however it was somewhat acceptable.

Other than the New Years cruise where there was weather delays the ship itself was awesome.