Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Captain

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: January 16, 2017

I thought I had written a review already but the website asked for one when I logged in this time.  I've only done five cruises so far and over all this was my favorite.  The only negative was the long line for the dining room which I didn't feel like standing in.  The buffet and Guy's Burger were just fine with me.  Everything else was great.  Outstanding crew, funny comedy shows, friendly fellow passengers, comfortable/relaxing room, and a fun shore excursion.  This is the only cruise so far where I didn't meet a crew member with a sour attitude.  I have to mention our cruise director, I think her name is Dee.  She was a bundle of energy.  I loved how she lead the Mardi Gras party dancing on the bar counter.   I hope to do another winter get away on either the Inspiration or Imagination out of Long Beach next winter.

Comfortable bed, restroom was larger than what I've seen on other ships.
Children's Programs Not used

If you are going to sail on Inspiration for the first time I suggest studying the deck plan carefully before boarding. I had a hard time finding my room (E211) since there is a dead end in the middle of the ship and one needs to go to the sides in order to continue to the rear cabins.

1 Comment