Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Glory, January 2017

Sail Date: December 31, 2016

Reviewed: 8 days ago

Lots of things to do on board. With a family of 5 it was nice to have options. Dining in the Golden Restaurant was probably one of the most fun just because it got my whole family to sit down together and we could discuss the days activities. We tried so many different foods and with a couple of picky eaters, this was a great chance for them to try something and not feel like we wasted our money if they didn't like it.

The ports were a nice variety. Grand Cayman was a flat island - Roatan had both rustic and tourist-y areas with varied topography. Belize is a place I would recommend booking some sort of excursion - the city is a little rough. Cozumel is Mexico and that is always a fun place!

The shows in the evening were great.

If you are early to bed, make sure you get a room far enough away from the lobby. We heard the band playing and I have a difficult time sleeping anyway so that was a little bit of a challenge for me.

I was a little disappointed that there wasn't any part of the ship that offered country music. They offered just about everything else - that would be a suggestion.

Remember to account for the tips and for the extra charge if you want unlimited beverages.

I think I would book interior every time. My kids loved that it was so dark when they turned off the lights - they could sleep!! I would just need to pick a room farther back in the boat to be away from the band.
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
The city is kind of scary, but the excursion for Cave Tubing with Vitalino Reyes was awesome! (not booked through Carnival)