Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great First Cruise

Sail Date: December 24, 2016

This was my first ever cruise and my wife and I had a great time.  The only thing that could improve was the desert and there should be a few more things for adults to do during sea days.  Overall I would rate this a 4 out of 5 and will definitely use Carnival again.

The room was pleasant but the man that tended to our room was the best. We loved the towel figures he made and always stopped to speak to us regardless of what he was doing.

Get there early when you board and take your bags with you as an option for getting off the ship.